EICRA SOFT LTD.
Senior Web Designer & Head of Web Development
(Jun 2007 – Present)
Working Hour: 48 Hours Per Week
- Designing premium templates for both front-end and back-end interface, preparing sketches, creating layout architecture diagrams, undertaking design related research work, ensuring cross-platform compatibility and providing all types of device support features.
- Designing back-end user interface for admin control panel using various UI/UX with modern responsive design technology for device friendly web experience.
- Design of web-based material such as website pages, landing pages, website banners, web animations, designing logos, banner ad, deciding colors, texts and background to use, positioning layers, pictures, links, button, audio & video enhancements and style sheets templates etc. Integrating & customizing various interactive web based plug-ins.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists.
- Write the web designing code either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Uploading and installing web sites into live hosting server, setup and configuring database driven sites with database server.
- Upgrades web site by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and implementing SEO technology for better search results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology.
- Working collaboratively with other web designers and web developers. Negotiating design solutions with clients, management, sales and production staff.
Senior Course Coordinator, Part-time
(Jan 2007 – Present)
Working Hour: 24 Hours Per Week
Providing world class level high standards professional training and help students to build up their career in Web Development sector. Operating professional training in:
- Professional Web Design.
- Professional Web Development(PHP & MySQL Programming)
- Outsourcing / Freelancing.
- Advance Search Engine Optimization.
- Graphic Designing and
HAP INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.
(Jan 2006 – May 2007)
Key responsibilities was to provide full IT support such as: prepare all types of C&F administrative documents, prepare export & import status, logistics, preparing shipments related documents, create invoicing, shipment tracking (Air, Sea, Cargo) through online tracking system, Emailing, etc.